S . E . E . K .
Service . Exploration . Excellence . Knowledge .
July 16 - 29, 2017
For campers who have completed grades 8-10
This new two-week program is designed to help youth who have just graduated 8th and 9th grades develop life and leadership skills. While at camp the “SEEKERS” will grow in their KNOWLEDGE of faith, themselves, and the world. They engage in EXPLORATION of faith, life skills, and community. They will acquire “tools” for their “life skills tool box” to enable them to strive for personal EXCELLENCE in their endeavors. We will journey with our SEEKERS as they discern their call to SERVICE leadership in the world.
Program components will include:
• Leadship style assessment
• Group Building and understanding Group Process
• Daily Bible Study with personal spiritual gifts discernment
• Intensive Low and High Ropes experiences
• Coaching in contemporary personal and business etiquette
• Opportunity to serve our local community through service projects
SEEK is designed for mature young leaders who have completed 8th and 9th grades. They should be prepared to have the time of their lives. They will make lifelong friends and gain life skills in a Christian community.