Mature young people who have completed grades 8, 9, and 10 ca sign up for this unique two-week program. Besides the usual camp experiences, SEEKers develop leadership and collaborative skills, discern their spiritual gifts, and participate in local service projects. SEEK is a two-year rolling program, so youth who participated last year are welcome. See SEEK in the City below for an additional opportunity.
Program components will include:
• Leadship style assessment
• Group Building and understanding Group Process
• Daily Bible Study with personal spiritual gifts discernment
• Intensive Low and High Ropes experiences
• Coaching in contemporary personal and business etiquette
• Opportunity to serve our local community through service projects